Sunday, March 17, 2013
Changes coming
Well, 2 months or less of being the parent of one just one child! It will be an adjustment for all of us. Breck is excited about having a little sister but I know there will be hard times for him, too. Patience is not his strong suit and that's going to be tested when he has to share attention with a baby! We are also still trying to get him to stay in his room all night and really hoping that is much better by the time a baby is here waking us up too. Pregnancy definitely prepares you for surviving on little bursts of sleep though. I haven't been sleeping for more than 2 hours at a time for the last month or so. When Breck was a baby, I could nap when he napped but I know it will be harder with number 2 because I'll have Breck to entertain. He's reaching the age where naps will start disappearing. It will be an interesting summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment