Dear Breck,
I just wrote a letter to your sister for her to read years later and now it's your turn. Mommy is not great at writing things down, but I want to at least once a year capture some memories that I know will escape both of us in future years.
You are such a fun, talented and creative little boy. You are stubborn and emotional at times, but your heart is pure and I love to watch you develop into your own.
Things you love: video games (Star Wars lego and other lego ones, Daddy's games like battlefield and halo, Minecraft), legos - you are awesome at building them like they are "supposed to be" but also turning them into your own creations later (which sometimes drives Mommy crazy but she's trying to let you have that creative outlet!), Star Wars, gun battles, sometimes reading with mom, trying new sports (soccer, tennis, karate, tball, running, basketball - haven't quite found your true love yet as you'd rather play video games or with your legos), swimming, playing with Nolan, Adi
Things you don't love so much: going to school, bed time, sleeping by yourself, that dad won't let you get a hamster or guinea pig, hearing "no," having to be patient, getting dressed and brushing your teeth, sharing with your sister and being patient with her
You've had a busy year trying lots of different sports and you really took off in the pool this year, finally swimming on your own after a lesson in Arizona over spring break. We went to the pool a lot this summer and I had fun exploring around Colorado Springs with you and your sister this summer.
You're growing into a smart young man and growing up too fast. I want you to forever by my little boy but I know you'll be my "little" man soon. I love you bubba.

No comments:
Post a Comment